Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank you

Thank you for your interest in my project, Mobile Interpretation on a Shoestring Budget, at the 2014 AAM Emerging Innovators Forum.

I believe that QR Codes can be a cost effective way to increase your museums mobile interpretation.  I have seen QR Codes used in museums to augment exhibit tags, on buildings to augment historic preservation plaques, on coasters (if you are hosting a quiz night at a bar for instance) and virtually anywhere you can print.  QR Codes are an exciting medium to get your institutions message across to a younger audience.  QR Code reading apps are free and can be found in most app stores.  If you have any further questions about using QR Codes to create mobile interpretation at your museum please feel free to contact me, I would be happy to help your organization move into mobile interpretation.

I would welcome any feedback on my presentation, or any feedback or experiences you might have using QR Codes.  I would be very interested to hear about how your institution is using QR Codes as well.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Zachary Wnek
zwnek@latah.id.us
208-882-1004
360-509-3919 (mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment